Moonraker: James Bond 007
There is only one Bond. Enjoy these intoxicating spy novels in stylish Vintage Classics editions.
WITH A NEW INTRODUCTION BY SUSAN HILL
‘For several minutes he stood speechless, his eyes dazzled by the terrible beauty of the greatest weapon on earth'
He's a self-made millionaire, head of the Moonraker rocket programme and loved by the press. So why is Sir Hugo Drax cheating at cards? Bond has just five days to uncover the sinister truth behind a national hero, in Ian Fleming's third 007 adventure.
- Visit the official 2012 Skyfall motion picture website
- Visit the official website for Ian Fleming, creator of James Bond
- Vintage Classics special promotions, competitions, games and more
- Watch the much-anticipated Skyfall trailer starring Daniel Craig, hitting Australian cinemas in November 2012
- Take a behind-the-scenes look at the Aston Martin DB5 used in the 2012 film, SKYFALL
Paperback$14.99 RRPISBN: 9780099576877Published: 19/11/2012Imprint: Vintage ClassicsExtent: 352 pages
Paperback$19.99 RRPISBN: 9780099576020Published: 01/08/2012Imprint: VintageExtent: 336 pages
eBookCHECK RETAILER PRICEISBN: 9781448139279Published: 05/07/2012Imprint: Vintage DigitalExtent: 336 pages
Ian Lancaster Fleming was born in London in 1908. His first job was at Reuters news agency after which he worked briefly as a stockbroker before working in Naval Intelligence during the Second World War. His first novel, Casino Royale, was published in 1953 and was an instant success. Fleming went on to write twelve other Bond books as well as two works of non-fiction and the children's classic Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. The Bond books have sold over sixty million copies and earned praise from figures such as Raymond Chandler who called Fleming ‘the most forceful and driving writer of thrillers in England' and President Kennedy who named From Russia with Love as one of his favourite books. The books inspired a hugely successful series of film adaptations which began in 1961 with the release of Dr No, starring Sean Connery as 007. Fleming was married to Anne Rothermere with whom he had a son, Caspar. He died in 1964.
- The SPECTRE Trilogy: Thunderball, On Her Majesty's Secret Service and You Only Live Twice
by Ian Fleming
There is only one Bond.Discover the origins of SPECTRE, the merciless international terror...