Booksellers Sign In or RegisterIf you're a bookseller and have a customer account with Random House Australia, you can download order forms and resources, access special offers, catalogues and much more.
Existing booksellers of Random House Australia please enter your customer number
Your customer number will be on any invoice or statement that you receive from Random House Australia. If you don't have those handy, please contact Customer Service for further information on 1800 222 444 or (03) 9730 4280 if you are in Melbourne.
As a registered bookseller you will be able to:
- Download order forms and resources
- Download Random News catalogues
- Sign-up to the bookseller eNewsletter
- See our bookseller FAQ and policies
How to Become a Registered Bookseller
To access our secure bookseller area, you will need to have a bookseller account with Random House Australia. Email us at email@example.com to request an account application form.
Please note: We do not accept new account applications by email.
You need to send us the following by post:
- The fully completed and signed original application form.
- Three trade references. If you are a new business without existing trade references, we will take this into account when we process your application.
- Your first order, which must be over $500 AUD.
Our postal address is:
Random House Australia
PO Box 457
Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
If the application is fully completed and signed, it generally takes two to three days to process. You will then be able to login to the secure bookseller area with your unique customer number.
If you have purchased an existing shop, you must complete a new application form, and once it has been processed we will generate a new account for you.
For more information:
Australia Phone: 1800 222444
Melbourne Phone: +61 (03) 8537 4280
International Phone: +61 (03) 8537 4280
Fax: +61(03) 9753 4151